As you’ll know if you visit this blog regularly I’ve been involved with the people in Granby for four years now. The full story of what we’ve been doing together has its own section on the website. But now, here is the news.
As in, here is February’s newsletter, produced with the Granby 4 Streets Community Land Trust. The full thing containing news of:
- The 4 Streets CLT on site
- City and Guilds Qualifications for up to 50 young people
- Who else is working in the 4 Streets and getting in touch with them
- Getting involved with the CLT
- What’s next for the CLT?
- The Street Markets this year
- Greening the new Granby
- And regular drop in sessions with the CLT
Download a full 4 page PDF of the Newsletter here
And there’ll be another Newsletter next month. These are great days in the 4 Streets, at last.
And don’t forget the new website too.
Download a full 4 page PDF of the Newsletter here. If you save the download to your device or computer you’ll have a PDF of the Newsletter with live links to all the contacts in it.
The Granby 4 Streets CLT Newsletter will be distributed generally from 16th February. Thanks to Plus Dane for arranging printing for us and Anna James for your help.