Homebaked, at the edge of Anfield and Everton, is a social enterprise, community bakery and community land trust beloved by so many of us in Liverpool. They’re all over this blog. I never visit North Liverpool without calling in. They’re also regulars at Granby 4 Streets Market. And since early 2015 I’ve been a participant there in a rolling community-led exercise there called ‘Design Your Own High Street’. Many of the photos I take at these events now go straight to Homebaked’s own blog where Cally Ann Highfield is documenting the process. But I enjoy working and being with everyone there so much that, of course, I write about what we all do on here sometimes.
So here’s a selection.
- Homebaked, Open for business
- An oven at the heart of Anfield
- Rise up Anfield!
- The Anfield Home Tour
- In Liverpool: Granby and Homebaked
- Homebaked in Anfield: The Community Land Trust
- ‘Community Led’ – What it looks like
- An Oasis in Leeds
- Welcome to Cally Anne from Homebaked
- Of the people, by the people – The Community Land Trusts
- This is Anfield, November 2015
- Homebaked: The Thing on the Rec
- With Homebaked: Designing