Homebaked, at the edge of Anfield and Everton, is a social enterprise, community bakery and community land trust beloved by so many of us in Liverpool. Over a few years I helped with publicity and general friendship where I could and also being a participant there in a rolling community-led exercise called ‘Design Your Own High Street’.
I continue to be a member of the Homebaked Community Land Trust.
- Homebaked, Open for business
- An oven at the heart of Anfield
- Rise up Anfield!
- The Anfield Home Tour
- In Liverpool: Granby and Homebaked
- Homebaked in Anfield: The Community Land Trust
- ‘Community Led’ – What it looks like
- An Oasis in Leeds
- Welcome to Cally Anne from Homebaked
- Of the people, by the people – The Community Land Trusts
- This is Anfield, November 2015
- Homebaked: The Thing on the Rec
- With Homebaked: Designing