While most of the posts on here are written by me, Ronnie Hughes, some of the best appreciated are written by my partner Sarah Horton. And are not about the walking and the Liverpool and the meaning of life and society that mostly concern me, but about the straightforward joy, and sometimes bravery, of sea kayaking.
She only began this adventure in May 2016, but on this page we’ll be following her to wherever her adventure takes her next.
- Sea Kayaking, an introduction
- A very small craft on a very big ocean
- Shopping for kit
- The Swellies
- In Cornwall:Out on the open sea
- Sea Kayaking with Seals
- The ‘Missing Years’ and the importance of sea kayaking
- November, 6 months in
- Out to sea in her own boat
- The Marshlands by boat
- North Stack, Anglesey
- Inner workings