I walk a lot and have done for years, as you might notice if you read through this blog. Mostly for the joy and interest of doing it. I love the not knowing, the following my feet, the rhythm of the walking itself. And I never take a major decision in my life without taking it for a walk.
Here are some walks.
- Inspecting Liverpool
- The Friday Walks
- The North Docks
- Lost Liverpool: A history of here
- On Christmas Day in the Morning
- The Road Home
- Mossley Hill and Aigburth
- The Still and Silent Shining Shore
- Wallasey: A Tale of Two Libraries
- High Summer in South Liverpool
- The Bollards of Liverpool 8
- Down to the River
- Walton and Orrell Park
- Liverpool Autumnal
- Walking Home From Norris Green
- Breathing Spaces
- Walking the Leeds Liverpool Canal
And loads more on the blog. Just search on ‘walking’.